Snapshot – Learn how to find online marketing opportunities to grow your business based on the consumer needs of communications, social and productivity. We’ll dig
Grow your e-Commerce skills
E-Commerce is the skill of selling online, either through third-party retailer sites, or setting up your own online store. To succeed online, you need e-Commerce skills that pull in the best of marketing and creative to drive sales, as well as the technical knowledge to set up technology, systems and process to manage online sales efficiently and effectively.
Read our guides to learn how to pull these diverse set of skills together. Learn how to plan for e-Commerce and how to work with online retailers. We go in depth about how to set up your own online store. Learn about other functions you need to support your online selling. Read our learnings from the set-up of our own online store. And we close with key advice on how to get more sales online. We can help you raise your e-Commerce game.
Grow your e-Commerce skills
Learn the key steps of the e-Commerce planning process. From opportunities to channel plans and experience activation, this guide has all you need to go from e-commerce zero to hero.
- Learn the six key steps of the e-Commerce planning process.
- Understand how to identify and validate e-Commerce opportunities and the pros and cons of different e-Commerce channels.
- Learn the activities and processes you need to manage to create successful online selling experiences for your target audience.
Setting up your own online store gives you the most control over your online selling, but also the most complexity. Learn from our guides to D2C strategy, selling online, store websites, business modelling and more.
Online selling is more than having a website. We’ll cover the marketing, finance and supply chain functional systems you need to run your own efficient and profitable online shop.
- Learn how marketing and digital marketing activities connect to your online store.
- Explore the role that financial management plays for your online store to manage sales, costs and profits.
- Understand the importance of supply chain to support efficient storage and delivery of online store orders.
Learn the pros and cons of each of the main online retailer channels. Review marketplaces, bricks and clicks, pure players and dropshipping options. And learn the key skills need do grow with online retailers. .
- Learn how online retailer channels break into 4 distinct groups.
- Look at each online retailer channel in more detail with examples and learn the pros and cons of each for your online retailer strategy.
- Identify the key skills you need to grow your sales with online retailers.
Read behind the scenes stories from our own online shop. We believe the best learning comes when you put theory into practice so we’ll share key e-Commerce skills though real-life examples.
- Learn from how we planned and set up the Three-Brains shop.
- Our learnings and lessons from the area of product development for your online store.
- Summary of our key market research and marketing performance learnings.
What are the key e-Commerce skills to grow your online sales? We cover key marketing skills you need for e-Commerce. How to build customer experience in e-Commerce. And how to build the right culture.
- Learn how key marketing skills like market research and brand identity improve your online sales.
- Find out how to make your products more e-Commerce friendly in the customer experience journey.
- What you need to create a customer-centric E-Commerce culture.
Three-brains and e-Commerce skills
We have good experience across many e-Commerce projects. That experience covers how to set your e-Commerce strategy, how to work with online retailers and how to build online stores. We’ve built many online stores, and work with customers to either start or improve their online selling.